- Understanding the business case for Scrum, the core Scrum framework, and the raw ingredients for bootstrapping Scrum in your organization;
- Create understanding of the benefits of using SCRUM for development of software applications;
- Raise awareness for the specific values and roles in SCRUM;
- Create understating of the use of SCRUM as a project management tool;
- Understand the usage of various SCRUM elements.
|Problems with traditional Software Development Methodology (Waterfall)||The Sprint Backlog|
|Definition of SCRUM||Sprint Planning|
|Agile Manifesto||Daily SCRUM meetings|
|SCRUM Values||Sprint Review|
|SCRUM Roles||Sprint Retrospective|
|Flow and Rhythm||The Sprint|
|Project Management and Scrum||Release Planning and Velocity|
|The Product Backlog||Burn Charts|
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or contact on 069 40 47 901.